Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
The Union Public Service Commission conducts written examination for all recruitment of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).
Eligibility Criteria of CAPF is a set of mandatory conditions to be fulfilled by all the applicants at the time of form filling. Eligibility Criteria is a mix of conditions based on Nationality, Sex, Educational Qualifications, Physical Standards etc. All the candidates are required to fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions else their applications will be rejected.
- Only Indian citizens can apply
- Both male and female aspirants are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants.
- Bachelor’s / Graduate degree from a recognised institute is an essential educational requirement.
- The age of the applicant should lie between 20 – 25 years.
- Candidates will have to possess the minimum physical standards as to be specified in the official notification.
Schedule Of Coaching CPF Written Examination
|EXAM||AVAILABLITY OF FORMS||DATE OF EXAMINATION||AGE|
|CPF(AC)||MARCH||JULY||20 TO 27|
|Paper - I General Ability and Intelligence|
General Mental Ability
Indian Polity & Economics
|250||2 h||Objective (Multiple Answer type)|
|Paper II English|
|200||3 h||Essay Component in English or Hindi|
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST
|100 M||16 Sec||18 Sec|
|800||3 Min 45 Sec||4 Min 45 Sec.|
|Long Jump||3.5||3 M|
|High jump||1.05 M||0.90M|
|Shot Put||4.5 M||-|
|Height||165 Cms||157 Cms|
|Weight||50 Kg.||46 Kg.|